My Reviews & Experience (Domino's Pizza)

Recently got a free coupon to try Domino’s newly launched Stuffed Crunch Pizza and decided to check it out. Since I have no experience/expertise dealing with Pizza’s I took a friend named Khushi who had adequate experience in eating Pizzas along with. We went to the Domino’s store at Paanchbatti, Palghar.


I handed over the letter which entitled me for a free pizza to the shift manager of the store and took a seat. Pizza arrived promptly. What we ordered was Double Cheese Margherita, which had no vegetables inside. I ate two out of 6 six cuts.

I want to write my experience of eating Pizzas for obvious reasons. I'm comfortable eating them for dinner. May be I'd like them as a small and quick byte during snacks time-but for that pizza companies will have to launch pizzas in very small sizes-Not sure about technical and commercial viability of it.

Did a quick interview of Khushi about her experience of eating that Pizza, which went on as below:
Me: How was the Pizza?
Khushi: It is very good. I liked it.
Me: How is this particular pizza different from other pizzas you have eaten?
Khushi: Well: Generally pizzas will have a common base with wide range of items used on it as toppings. It’s the toppings that make all the difference in taste, otherwise all are same. In this stuffed crunch pizza contents are stuffed between a soft base and a crunchy top layer. That’s the difference.
Me: So is Dominos is only place where you get this kind of pizza?
Khushi: Pizza Hut had a variant which had stuffed contents in the periphery. Other than that this new idea is unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explore different varieties of pizza at Domino's

10 Lessons Every Small Business Can Learn from Domino’s (Part Second)

10 Lessons Every Small Business Can Learn from Domino’s (Part One)